Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BlackBerry Apps that make you go Hmmmm


Yes, the title almost sounds like a song by C & C Music Factory. I had to put a twist on the title though, as this is about applications that you wouldn’t think were out there. If I could have borrowed another quote, I would have said “There’s an app for that? Are you freaking kidding me?!” Check out BlackBerry App World, CrackBerry App Store and others and you will find the most obscure applications. For some, I could see them as being handy or for a good laugh. Others were simply too odd, too annoying, or just too ridiculous. There’s a lot more out there that I thought there would be. I put together a list of those that had caught my eye; some good, some not so good. Take a look and see if there are others you would add. 

No comments:

Post a Comment