Thursday, December 31, 2009

How do I stop blackberry emails from showing in my sent mail on yahoo?


I use a blackberry pearl and yahoo. Every time I send an email from my blackberry, a copy of it shows in my "sent" folder in Yahoo. I don't want any of the messages to save there. How do I get it to stop


If I send mail through my regular account (on my laptop, not my blackberry) it doesn't save a copy in the sent folder. Only when I send it using the blackberry....

Go into your Yahoo account, go into options, then mail options and deselect the "Save a copy of the message in the Sent folder" box.

You can also send directly from your BlackBerry but have your Yahoo address as the return address. This can be set up in your BlackBerry email account options, either from the phone itself or by going to your account online.

No comments:

Post a Comment