Monday, January 11, 2010

Block Those Unwanted Telemarketing Calls on Your BlackBerry

I use my cell as my primary number these days — I don't even have a land line anymore! At first, it was great because I never got any telemarketing calls, but over the past year that luxury has gone down the tubes (anyone else get those car warranty expiration messages all Summer? I don't even have a car!). Thankfully for you BlackBerry users, you can download a simple app called PrivacyStar to help you not only report telemarketing violations right from your call list but block unknown and unwanted calls too.
If you're on the National Do Not Call Registry but are still getting unknown numbers showing up on your caller ID, all you have to do is use the report feature to authorities; plus, PrivacyStar is the first app to provide a reverse call lookup feature that tells you who's calling you. Simple and easy to use, you can even manage your blocked calls list from the Internet. Best of all, PrivacyStar is free and is coming to other smartphones in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment