Saturday, January 23, 2010

How to put iTunes into a Blackberry Pearl and more problems?


I want to put in my iTunes songs into my blackberry pearl 

I have a 2GB media card already.But every time i connect my phone to the computer, and when i use the Blackberry Media Sync an error comes out and says "The connected Blackberry device required mass storage mode to be enabled manually, please do so from your device and click Retry."
Also, i already went to my options/settings and turned off the enable automatically.
Please help!!


As the music in iTunes is encrypted with DRM, you cannot directly put it on any non-Apple MP3 player. The easiest way is to burn the music to an audio CD and then rip it back to Windows Media Player or a similar program as an MP3. Or you can get some software to help you. I use TuneClone to do this. Though not free, it is very well worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment