Monday, January 18, 2010

What happens when you wipe out a blackberry curve?

I have a Verizon Blackberry Curve 8330 and I am planning to sell it on ebay, and I want to wipe out the blackberry before I sell it. I was wondering what exactly happens when I perform a "wipe" on the handheld? Is there anything else I'm supposed do after I perform a "wipe"?


When you do a "wipe", you are basically restoring the Blackberry to its initial conditions it was when it came in the box.

You will be deleting all the information from it doing a clean sweep of all data.

The Blackberry will be back to "factory" settings which mean that the new owner will be asked to go through the device setup just like you did (if you did).

That's all you need to do to be sure that the Blackberry is clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment