Friday, March 26, 2010

24 Carat Gold Plated Bold 9700! Is This Really Something You Need?



 24 Carat Gold Plated Bold 9700! Is This Really Something You Need?
IMG 0458 225x300 24 Carat Gold Plated Bold 9700! Is This Really Something You Need?The folks over at CrackBerry got these pictures sent into them by Kenneth Tong, who is on UK Channel 4 Big Brother, as well as the upcoming Millionaire Matchmaker. This is Kenneth Tong’s BlackBerry Bold 9700 that is plated in 24 carat gold. This does look beautiful but is this really needed? Do you really need your BlackBerry device cover in Gold. I really do love the look of my BlackBerry Storm 2 9550 and I sometimes hate putting cases on it because I can’t see the true look of my device. I think it is a bit overboard to Plate my BlackBerry with Gold, silver, pearls, or whatever else people have plated there BlackBerry device. I guess why not if you have the money right?

IMG 0461 225x300 24 Carat Gold Plated Bold 9700! Is This Really Something You Need?

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment