Monday, March 15, 2010

BerryBuzz upgrades to v2.2.11





BerryBuzz extends your default Blackberry alert system. BerryBuzz allows you to customze the LED color for many alert types, it keeps the LED flashing for longer than the default 15 minutes and it will repeat alerts until acknowledged so you will never miss an alert again.



I have been a happy BerryBuzz user for quite a while....and they just made me happier. I heard that this upgrade was coming, but didn't know what was in it. I've downloaded this upgrade and am very pleased with the obvious changes. BerryBuzz now has a backup/restore feature, (which is very handy for us that add new hybrids on a regular basis). It has added a BerryWeather feature, that you can pick an LED color to flash when BerryWeather updates. I'm not certain whether this was in previous version, but you can create your own custom colors with this upgrade too. I could not find a change log...so there may be some smaller changes I haven't noticed yet.



Another nice upgrade Bellshare.



If you are a current user of BerryBuzz, the upgrade is FREE!!! If you want to get BerryBuzz for the first time, (a 7 day trial is available), and can be purchased at the BlackberryOS store. You can also go to the Bellshare link below to download the upgrade.



"

No comments:

Post a Comment