We mentioned previously that Verizon is rumored to be launching a Push To Talk service and this leaked PDF found by Adam over @CrackBerry seems to confirm it. Hopefully this will come with Verizon’s OS 5.0 update for the Tour and the launch of the 9650 Tour2.
The PDF at this link describes the features:
- Connect with team members in the next room or across the country.
- Make group calls with up to 50 participants.
- Use Presence to see who’s available for Push to Talk calls.
- Manage Push to Talk contacts for your entire company online.
- Access email and the Web while you’re on Push to Talk calls.
The feature will be available coming in early April for a $5 a month fee. More information is at verizonwireless.com/ptt