For those out there that are BMW drivers and Blackberry users, you now can expereice the peace and mind when you’re out driving. On your Blackberry there is an app for roadside assistanc in the case that you would need it. BMW is one of the first automotive makers to include BlackBerry address book integration into their vehicle board services known as BMW Assist. The service and the app are both free with your BMW warranty.
Some Features include:
- Personalized - Personalize our App with your BMW’s information – including photo upload. By storing and sending crucial info about your BMW, you can request services and we help get you back on the road in no time.
- GPS Enabled – Your phone’s GPS capabilities automatically pass your location to BMW’s Roadside Assistance services.
- Roadside Services – Get connected with Roadside Assistance by selecting the service you require including: Towing, Battery, Tire, Fuel, Lock Out , and more
- Dealer Locator – Search and find Centers near you. Pin point dealers closest to your location, find hours of operation, and obtain dealer contact information
- VIN Registration –Confirm your BMW’s Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and eligibility for Roadside Assistance thus expediting the service dispatch
- Service Details – You’ll be provided with a reference number, service information, and an estimated time of arrival, so that you’ll know immediately when help is due to arrive.
You must sign up for BMW’s extended Roadside Assistance program to make use of the services and app. You can contact them at 1-888-333-6118 for more information or click here to visit the program website.