Monday, May 24, 2010

How to Remove “Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device” and Put My Signature


Once you click on the link of your carrier above you’ll see a screen that asks you to create a new account, or sign into your existing account.


1q 300x254  How to Remove Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device and Put My Signature

Simple click on the “Edit Pencil” for the email account you want to remove or change your Blackberry Email Signature for and you’ll be taken directly into your BIS Email accounts main screen, from this area you’ll see several options

Then click EDIT:

q1+  How to Remove Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device and Put My Signature

display what ever you want in the Signature box:

q2  How to Remove Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Device and Put My Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment