RIM have been doing a decent job lately at keeping Desktop Manager updated, launching v6.0 for Windows a few months back, and introducing v2.0 for Mac to the Beta Zone just last week. The latest update also comes way of the Beta Zone, this time bringing the Windows version up to v6.0.1.
The new version introduces a few updates over v6.0, including:
- 64-bit Outlook support for E-mail and PIM sync.
- Ability to optimize videos for transfer.
- Ability to specify additional Picture and Video import sources including network shares.
- Individual picture selection for sync.
- Bug fixes including corrected “Last backup” time on the Summary screen and enhancements to PIM sync and Application Loader functionality.
Click here to log in or register for the BlackBerry Beta Zone to see if you’re eligible for the updated version.
If you got the invite and have had an opportunity to try it out, let us know your thoughts by dropping a comment on this post!