Inside BlackBerry have updated their site with a new look as well as more community features. The new layout features:
- A direct link to the Developers Blog.
- Link to the Community Post (support forums blog).
- More MyBlackBerry community promotion.
- Links to all their social networks (Twitter, Facebook, YouTube).
- Featured YouTube video from the BlackBerry channel.
- Twitter feed.
- Google login.
- Recent comments section.
The update looks decent and it makes reading the site a little easier. Overall, I think this is a positive improvement, but I the real value from Inside BlackBerry is going to be from the content. I really liked the most recent article about the trackpad, and I think RIM should put out more of these. At least a feature per day would be ideal.
© Kyle for BlackBerry Cool, 2009"