BGR just reported from their sources that the BlackBerry Bold 9800 Slider that has been leaked in a video on Youtube will indeed be launching on AT&T starting in mid to late June running BlackBerry OS 6.
Supposedly AT&T has a ton of these things ordered, rumored to be atleast one million handsets.
AT&T is going to have the exclusive on the device, however no one is sure the length quite yet, Sprint should be getting the 9800 Slider in Q4.
Looks like a pretty slick device to me, what are you guys thoughts on this thing? Will it be the hit RIM is hoping for or a dud?
In my opinion AT&T is going to have a hard time selling off that million handsets quickly, especially with a rumored iPhone 4 launch in June potentially on AT&T.
- More Pictures of the Blackberry Slider and BlackBerry 9670 Flip Phone With BlackBerry 6
- Pictures of The BlackBerry Slider Leaked
- Is Sprint coming out with a new Blackberry 9900/9930 Slider Device?
- More BlackBerry Slider (Bold) Pictures Surface
- Quick Glimpse of the BlackBerry 9800 Slider in a short video